I am committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information I receive from you.
What I collect
I may collect the following information
• contact information including email address and telephone number
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• name and contact details from other family members, au pairs, housekeepers, secretaries and anyone else who needs to give me access to the piano/s.
What I do with the information I gather?
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Invoicing and billing
• I may use the information to improve my services.
• I will use the information to contact you when your piano needs to be tuned.
• I may contact you regarding any questions you send in or the work I am doing for you.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Where you give me permission to share information with another piano tuner or technician who is helping me provide the service you require.
I do my best to ensure all reasonable steps are taken to make sure your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. Though this has never happened I cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
I will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in the circumstances explained below:
Where I am legally required by law to disclose your personal information
How Long Do I Keep Information?
For the purposing of invoicing and communication, this information will be kept for as at least as long as you remain a client, and for tax purposes, information will be kept for 7 years.
You have the right to request a copy of any information I hold about or relating to you free of charge
You also have the right to request that this information is updated or erased if I no longer need it.